sexta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2010

30 minutes

Dont say Godbye to me
That i dont say to you..
Give in to me ... how to give myself to you

Unite your body to mine ...
a time as unreal, surreal ...
Enjoy every second with me.
... Smiled shyly, qdo me feel ...
nourish me in your arms, not that I need to ask
Know it when I'm lacking is with you must be q
When I'm happy and I need to stay with you
It when I'm thirsty, you must have your kiss ...
My life I gave to you
My world for it when I c you
What is eternal while it lasts ... and it lasts forever ...
'll always be beside you, making you enjoy the delights of love ...
do not need anything else ...Cause like i told u today, everything that i always looking for in everyone i had... i found in You
My Friend, My love, My confident ...whatever.. My Life...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário